On 3th of November, 2023, ERBUD International signed an educational cooperation agreement with the Faculty of Civil Engineering of the Krakow University of Technology.
The project is implemented as part of university cooperation with business partners.
The main purpose of this agreement is:
- interest of students, both Poles and foreigners (especially students from Ukraine, for whom classes are conducted in Ukrainian in the first year of studies), and the scientific staff of the Krakow University of Technology in cooperation with the ERBUD Group,
- possibility of student internships and employment during studies at construction sites run by ERBUD both in Poland and abroad,
- carrying out professional internships in the structures of the ERBUD Group using business tools and digital programs and solutions used in the company’s structures (including design and construction using BIM technology),
- presentation of EERBUD Group companies, training trips and meetings for students aimed at expanding knowledge of technology and work organization on construction sites,
- learning about the health and safety structures and rules applicable under the Agreement for Safety in Construction, where ERBUD Group companies are members of this organization.
It is also an opportunity for free exchange of knowledge and transfer of experience in the area of activities carried out by the parties, in particular cooperation in the area of education and joint scientific and research projects.
The agreement was signed by His Rector, prof. Andrzej Szarata and the president of ERBUD International, Mirosław Młynarski, with the participation of Renata Osypka, Edward Zięcina and the Dean of the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Ph.D. engineer Lucyna Domagała, prof. PK.
The project gives students the opportunity to expand their knowledge and sharpen their skills under the supervision of experienced practitioners. The signed agreement is also an excellent example of knowledge transfer between subsequent generations of people involved in construction.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Krakow University of Technology’s internship offer: Student internships at WIL and to submit your application documents using the form available on our website JOB OFFERS.